- Coronary Heart Disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Aortic Disease
- New Transcatheter and Hybrid Techniques, Imaging
- Thoracic and Vascular Therapy
- Heart and Lung Failure and Transplantation
- Cardiac ageing
- Extracorporeal Circulation and Myocardial Protection
- Arrhythmias and Cardic Implantable Electronic Devises
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Catheter based heart valve procedures
- Limits of cardiac Surgery
- Basic Science
- Surgical Education and Training Strategies
The Abstract can be submitteld HERE!
Abstracts can only be submitted electronically and in English.
Abstracts should be structured according to the following guidelines:
- Structured format: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- A maximum of 2.500 characters in total (incl. spaces) for the abstract text (without title, authors and affiliations)
- A maximum of 1 table: at the most 10 rows and 10 columns (each row will be counted as 50 characters)
Deadline for Abstract Submission: September 15, 2017
All accepted abstracts will be published in its submitted form.
An abstract should not be submitted if it has been submitted or presented elsewhere. The committee will check for double submission which in most cases will lead to immediate rejection. In cases of particular importance an abstract may be accepted for repeated presentation, but publication in the Supplement of The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon may be denied at the Editor’s discretion.
If there is a question regarding similarity to earlier work or possible duplication or redundancy, it is the responsibility of the principal author of the paper to consult directly with the Editor-in-Chief of The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon, Markus K. Heinemann.
Abstract Book ThCVS
The special edition to the Annual Meeting „Supplement I“ of The Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon can be purchased on site for € 20.00 (incl. 19% VAT) per piece.